2018 - ALL STUDENTS TO WEAR THE CORRECT CLOTHING.
Our school colours are black, turquoise & purple
We are going to enforce a dress code in 2018.
Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for all classes.
We now have dance jackets available for purchase.
These are fleecy (very warm for winter).
Price is $50 and embroidery is at extra cost (we have a local contact who can embroider names)
New orders will be organised when required.
At the beginning of the new year I will have a selection of dance uniform items available for purchase.
These are affordable and range in price.
These uniform items will be mix & match in school colours & include leotards, ballet skirts, shorts & tops.
NO SCHOOL UNIFORMS are to be worn & parents are requested to make sure your child/ren bring all their dance needs each week please. Children could be asked to sit out if not dressed in appropriate clothing.
HAIR - is to be tied up at all times please.
SHOES - (tan only) are a necessity for tap & jazz & this year all acro students need to have grip on the soles of their shoes.
Please see Swanna for all uniform or dress requirements.
Please note the following:
TOTS - can wear a uniform, fairy dress or costume with correct shoes
TINIES - uniform items, or dance costumes with correct shoes
BEGINNERS - uniform items only with correct shoes
BEGINNER/JUNIOR - uniform items only with correct shoes
JUNIOR - uniform items only with correct shoes
BALLET - leotard, stockings, ballet shoes & hair in bun
ACRO - uniform items & bare feet or acro shoes - NO SKIRTS/DRESSES OR DENIM SHORTS
HIP HOP - uniform items & joggers/canvas shoes or jazz shoes
OTHER THINGS OF NOTE:
- Dance clothing should be fitted and have some stretch for easy movement.
- Hair is to be tied up (no free flowing hair)
- Ballet – correct ballet pumps (no jiffies).
- Jazz & Tap & Acro– tight fitting clothing eg dance pants, leggings, shorts, singlet or crop top & t shirts
- Shoes – all children will be expected to have the proper shoes for class.
- Jazz & Ballet/acro shoes can be worn for Tots, Tinies & Beginner jazz
- Beginner/Junior & Intermediate/Seniors are to have jazz shoes
Suppliers – DanceSole & BDS Broadwaydance - these are both local business in Perth & on FaceBook
- cheaper versions for all shoes required. You can also purchase shoes and dance clothing from dance shops around the city.
Dance Jackets - $50
Examples of uniform items available for purchase - all under $15 each
Acro shoes are available online from DanceSole or dance shops for various prices